Rules of Procedure
1) Upon arrival, guests are required to deliver a document of identity for each person in the household for the recordings of the law, and to provide for the balance due no later than the second day of arrival.
2) For the entrance to the campsite is mandatory permission from the management and delivery of an identity document to the records of law
3) The rates set out in the direction going from arrival until 10.00 am on the next day. Who leaves the field after 10.00 will be charged at night on the day of departure.
4) The occupation of the campsite, caravans and bungalows is subject to the authorization of management, and can be varied according to the needs of the office.
5) Vehicles must be parked only in the spaces indicated; their input is allowed only on the day of arrival and departure, for loading and unloading.
6) The speed of vehicles in the field, must not exceed 10 km. times.
7) It 'strictly forbidden to damage plants, equipment and facilities, hanging hammocks, digging ditches, pour boiling liquids, salted or waste on the ground.
8) The lighting of fires are permitted only in the spaces indicated, with the exclusive use of charcoal barbecue.
9) The management is not responsible for any damage, loss or theft of personal property of Mr. Guests are not deposited with the direction.
10) The use of the power outlet is only allowed for lighting and small appliances.
11) Guests are requested to avoid making any noise during the day, while from 01.00 hours to 08.00 hours will be observed maximum silence.
12) Once a week (at management's discretion) will be made a party or musical entertainment, free time ends at 03.00.
13) Pets are welcome on a leash
14) Minors are admitted if accompanied by their parents or older relatives. Children must be accompanied at all times in the use of various equipment and toilets.
15) Guests undertake to preserve the structure assigned and not make moves of furniture without permission. Any damage to the structure and equipment will be charged.
16) The residence to be occupied must be delivered, complete with everything, with a kitchenette and refrigerator clean by 10:00 am the day of departure, and left hanging the key to the lock.
17) The entry in the Camping involves the total acceptance and full compliance with this Regulation, which can be supplemented from time to time, by additional rules that the Management deems appropriate to issue for the better functioning. The staff is required to enforce it and to report to the Management who does not adhere to it. The defaulters will be immediately removed as unwanted guests.